Posted onPitcalzean House is a listed country home is situated in the North East Highlands of Scotland. Newly opened and now offering luxurious accommodation set in a commanding position overlooking the Cromarty Firth, it stands in its own established grounds of 33 acres of gardens and mature woodland. A peaceful haven it offers its visitors the perfect environment to enjoy Bed and Breakfast and the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing holiday or short break in the Scottish Highlands.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We have found Plexus to be very helpful during the development of our website and also training us in the use of the web admin system. The website content is very easy and straightforward to manage. We are pleased to support a local company that provides a quality and value for money service.