Access to Adventure is launched.
Access to Adventure is a new Fife-based company which offers holidays and activities in Scotland to people with disabilities, allowing them to experience the same excitement and wonder as the able-bodied.
Their new website allows users to select the activities or packages they'd be interested in - Access to Adventure will then create an itinerary for them.
The site was programmed by Plexus, design by Neil Ferguson of Upside Creative.
More information - Access to Adventure
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
I'd like to say thanks for the work you have done. The site looks fantastic and works brilliantly. The WebStarter CMS is easy to use. And this has all been done quickly and efficiently - and a very reasonable price! I'm pleased that we chose to work with Plexus and look forward to the opportunity to add further functionality to the site as our fundraising activity increases.