Nigg Wind Energy
Posted onA wind farm at Nigg is being proposed by Falck Renewables Ltd. The proposal at Nigg is for a 10 MegaWatt wind farm consisting of five turbines (125 metres to the tip, 80 metres to the hub) which will connect to the National Grid line which supplies the Nigg Fabrication yard, via an underground cable.The website is part of the community consultation process.
More information - Nigg Wind Energy
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
The Team at Plexus are the most professional guys I’ve worked with outside the military.