Highland Horn - Horn, Antler and Tools for stickmakers and craftworkers
Posted onAs an established client of ours Highland Horn wanted a revamp of their website.
They liked the simple layout of their website and the ease with which people could find the product they were looking for. However, they wanted a fresh new look and a lightbox effect for their product pages to show off the new photography they had commissioned.
Quite a few of the items they stocked are unique in their application to many of the diverse niche markets that they are involved in; archery, gunsmithing, knifemaking and re-enactment to name but a few.
More information - Highland Horn
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We are all delighted with our new website and would recommend Plexus to anyone. Plexus grasped what our organisation is all about very quickly and were able to translate that into a professional-looking brand for our website that would appeal to the right market for us. Read More...