Sallie Tyszko Weaving site launched
Posted onWe received an urgent request to have a simple one-page web site up and running in time for and art exhibition in London. Sallie Tyszko works with jute, lace, wool, chiffon, velvet, satin, silk, fleece, cotton, mohair, plastic and metal to create unique embroidery, weaving and tapestry art works. Commissions include a large tapestry for Raigmore Hospital, and she has also been involved in many exhibitions and galleries, such as Kilmorack, Lyth Art Centre, and the Mall Galleries in London.
- New Tomatin Trading website. 30 October 2018
- Visit by Painted Dog Conservation UK. 16 October 2018
- Coupers Creek. 5 July 2018
- Gallery48, Cromarty - new Wordpress site. 5 July 2018
- Lethe Estate - new site launched. 8 March 2018
- Aberchalder & Glengarry Estates. 6 December 2017
- New Cromarty Pottery Wordpress website launched. 8 November 2017
- Befrienders Highland site launched. 3 October 2017
- Black Isle Local Larder site launched. 3 October 2017
- Google Chrome and SSL. 18 August 2017
We thought we had a good idea but the key would be ease of updating and a user-friendly interface. Plexus not only made our idea a reality on the web, as the first part of the creative solution, but most importantly also gave us the tools to manage the site effectively. And they were approachable, patient and confidence-inspiring along the way.