Plexus Business Ethics
Plexus Media conducts its business in as honest and straightforward a manner as possible.
This website stores cookies on your machine for the following purposes.
- A general cookie (ASPSESSIONID...) set by the server which allows us to maintain your session. We do not use this to store information about you.
- Google Analytics cookies (_UTMA...). Google Analytics stores anonymised information allowing us to measure our website's performance - eg number of visitors, which countries they come from etc.
If you wish to opt out of these you can do so using the security settings on your web browser.
Plexus Supports Several Charities
Plexus Media has had a policy of making donations to charity, and supporting them with web development services, since the company was formed in 1998. We also occasionally offer charity discounts to projects which are particularly close to our hearts.
We currently support . .
- TUSK Trust - Tusk currently provides financial, logistical and practical support for a large portfolio of field conservation projects spread across 18 African countries.
- Botswana Predator Conservation Trust - Their goal is to preserve Africa's large predators - African wild dog, cheetah, leopard, lion and spotted hyena - and their habitats, using scientific inquiry to better understand the behaviours and communication systems of these animals. They also aim at linking conservation and environmental issues to decision-making in the ongoing development of rural Botswana.
- Painted Dog Conservation UK - PDC UK support the Painted Dog Conservation (PDC) in the field in Zimbabwe by fund and awareness raising in the UK, particularly with relevance to PDC's local education initiatives.
- Scottish Badgers - to be added shortly.
Plexus Terms and Conditions
If you like, you can read our full terms and conditions. It's pretty boring, though.
Dave's Rants - Mindless Throwaway Music, the word 'cool', TV News, the word 'entrepreneur, Planning Regulations, and more.
Colin's Rants - Leaf Blowers, Sports Exhausts, DVD Players, and other irritations.
Garve's Rants - Weather presenters and their misuse of the English language.
Jamie's Rants - Coming Soon. Promise
Gill's Rants - Coming Soon, if she can but overcome her natural modesty and retiring nature.
I recently contacted Plexus Media to design and build a new and modern website for the Games to replace an outdated and very non-user friendly site. This proved to be an excellent decision. Colin and Jamie at Plexus Media were extremely helpful, full of brilliant ideas and designed a site for us that we think is fantastic. Read More...