Plexus Business Ethics
Plexus Media conducts its business in as honest and straightforward a manner as possible.
This website stores cookies on your machine for the following purposes.
- A general cookie (ASPSESSIONID...) set by the server which allows us to maintain your session. We do not use this to store information about you.
- Google Analytics cookies (_UTMA...). Google Analytics stores anonymised information allowing us to measure our website's performance - eg number of visitors, which countries they come from etc.
If you wish to opt out of these you can do so using the security settings on your web browser.
Plexus Supports Several Charities
Plexus Media has had a policy of making donations to charity, and supporting them with web development services, since the company was formed in 1998. We also occasionally offer charity discounts to projects which are particularly close to our hearts.
We currently support . .
- TUSK Trust - Tusk currently provides financial, logistical and practical support for a large portfolio of field conservation projects spread across 18 African countries.
- Botswana Predator Conservation Trust - Their goal is to preserve Africa's large predators - African wild dog, cheetah, leopard, lion and spotted hyena - and their habitats, using scientific inquiry to better understand the behaviours and communication systems of these animals. They also aim at linking conservation and environmental issues to decision-making in the ongoing development of rural Botswana.
- Painted Dog Conservation UK - PDC UK support the Painted Dog Conservation (PDC) in the field in Zimbabwe by fund and awareness raising in the UK, particularly with relevance to PDC's local education initiatives.
- Scottish Badgers - to be added shortly.
Plexus Terms and Conditions
If you like, you can read our full terms and conditions. It's pretty boring, though.
Dave's Rants - Mindless Throwaway Music, the word 'cool', TV News, the word 'entrepreneur, Planning Regulations, and more.
Colin's Rants - Leaf Blowers, Sports Exhausts, DVD Players, and other irritations.
Garve's Rants - Weather presenters and their misuse of the English language.
Jamie's Rants - Coming Soon. Promise
Gill's Rants - Coming Soon, if she can but overcome her natural modesty and retiring nature.
I always thought websites were only for the sort of people who always had a tame geek around - until I discovered Spanglefish! Their websites are so easy to use that a child of 5 could probably build a better site than any of the four I have now set up. One's for our village hall, another for the local newsletter, one's for my business and one's a personal site about gardening. They're all entirely different, but all use the standard Spanglefish template. Read More...